Our consulting framework entrenches the individual’s expertise, skill and capacity to define, teach, recognise, measure and sustain the subject matter under examination, irrespective of the nature of the project. All our work is driven by a fundamental principle of our desire to make a difference by building a culture/way of doing/practicing.
- Dialogue with stakeholders
- Preliminary discussions
- Established learning needs & in-depth analysis
- Define learning solutions
- Road map
- Goal / Vision
• One-on-one sessions
• Group training
• Ongoing support
• Progress review
- Impact – business results
- Enable practical application
- Action learning groups
- Ongoing coaching
- Established formal mechanisms to review & assess learning
We design and facilitate talent development programmes that are tailored to the needs of the client and the organisational culture. Methodologies include engaging, developing and implementing the initiative with the client and measuring value after implementation.
Talent development areas we specialise in include:
360 Assessment Tool
360-degree feedback is a method of systematically collecting opinions about an individual’s performance from peers, direct reports, line managers, and external providers like customers or suppliers.
The benefit of collecting data:
- The employee is able assess their strengths and areas of development and does not solely need to rely on self-perception.
- The organisation/ line manager is able to get independently coordinated feedback about specific behaviours and competencies they want to drive in their organisation.
- Developing a 360 process for the organisation and linking it to talent management processes
- Creating awareness with all key stakeholders
- Coaching line managers on the feedback process
- Preparing individuals on how to interpret and use the data
SDI is a self-assessment tool that helps people understand their motivational value system, strengths, overdone strengths and their impact when relating with others.
The benefits include:
- Elevated self-awareness
- Understanding conflict sequence – that is how we process our response to conflict, based on our motivational value system
- Team awareness – improving team engagement
- Online assessment
- Individual and team report
- Training on the interpretation
- Coaching on development plans to enhance areas for improvement
We design and develop customised on-boarding programmes that facilitate a quick and smooth integration of new hires into an organisation.
- On-boarding process
- New hire and hiring manager toolkit
- Coaching HR team on the process
Graduate Development Programme
We co-create graduate development programmes that respond to organisational strategy and needs.
- Defining the need, e.g. scare skills
- Recruiting and placement of graduates
- Developing a comprehensive development path
- Managing the graduate development – includes coaching, training, assessing and reporting on the programme
Mentoring programmes are designed and developed to build a mentoring culture and to serve as a development tool for employees and organisation to use in their learning and development initiatives.
- Defining mentoring opportunities and designing internal mentoring processes to be utilised
- Training of mentors and mentees
- Facilitating monthly mentoring circles
Personal Development Planning
Our role is to assist individuals/clients to define their plans for development.
Key outcomes include:
- Development plan – link to talent management processes
- Training line managers and employees on defining development needs and designing an action plan
Contact us to find out how we can assist you with your talent development needs.