Self Leadership Workshops by Self Insights are designed to achieve your goals and bring your personal best professionally & personally.
Some of our flagship training programmes that are offered as a public or company specific programme:
I Own My Career
Contemporary organisations require individuals to be responsible for their own employability and career management. The purpose of this 1-day workshop is to assist individuals to develop career management skills. The learning approach is centred on taking ownership of one’s own career.
- Personal awareness
- Career management skills
- Career development techniques & model
- Career development plan – vision, goals & action plan
- Three coaching sessions post training
Managing Personal Transition
The world we live in is fast-paced, uncertain and sometimes complex. In order to thrive consistently, you need to keep agile by building superior personal transition skills.
- Personal awareness when transitioning
- Transition model
- Personal transition techniques
- Resilience road map
- Action planning
The Mentoring Programme is designed to build mentoring capabilities with identified mentors. This practical workshop provides an opportunity to explore the role of a mentor and practice the skills necessary to mentor successfully. Delegates will examine the skills, behaviours and values essential to become an effective mentor. Through a series of discussions, interactive exercises and case studies the session will cover the essentials of mentoring alongside potential pitfalls and problems.
- Understanding the role of mentor and practicing the skills of an effective mentor
- Demonstrating the difference between a coach and a mentor
- Creating an effective rapport with mentees
- Recognising how personality and preferred learning styles impact upon the mentoring relationship
- Identifying essential mentoring skills
- Assessing individual needs and managing resistance to constructive critique
Contact us for an obligation free 60-minute introductory session today!