360° Assessment Tool
360-degree feedback is a method of systematically collecting opinions about an individual’s performance from peers, direct reports, line managers, and external providers like customers or suppliers.
The benefits of collecting this data include:
- The employees’ ability to assess their strengths and areas of development (eliminates the need to solely rely on self-perception).
- The organisation/line manager is able to receive independently coordinated feedback about specific behaviours and competencies they want to drive in their organisation.
- Developing a 360 process for the organisation and linking it to talent management processes
- Creating awareness with all key stakeholders
- Coaching line managers on the feedback process
- Preparing individuals to interpret and use the data